Monday, January 5, 2015

comic for the week of 12/31/14.

I guess it's only appropriate that I got only one comic on the last day of the year. My love for comics is just as strong as it was a decade ago, but I buy soooo many fewer comics. I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.

East of West 16 - For what it's worth, I also grabbed The World handbook, which I found very useful insofar as getting a nice little recap. But this issue picks up with the Apocalypse kids right where that issue left off, so it was even more than that. As far as the humans (or post-humans, where the Endless are concerned) we get to see some consolidation, some firming up of allies (the PRA and the aforementioned Endless), we get to see naiveté is not over (thanks America) and we get to see that there might be some hope for the ones we previously thought were hopeless - although I won't be holding my breath.

When I only grab one, I don't push for a book of the week.

No comments: