Monday, March 10, 2014

comics for the week of 03/05/14.

On recommendation from Dave Jordan, I also checked out Moon Knight (cool, but not my style, therefore not worth my time) and reupped with Jupiter's Legacy, but I didn't really care for either. But I did start reading Red Handed, which was a gift from him and I love it.

Trillium 7 - Well. It's almost over. And we got the alphabet of the alien-ish race. And we got the reunion. If it's a reunion at all. Which at this point, I don't even feel like I really know what's going on at this point. But it's awesome to see. The story is immaculately plotted and the way the pages are used is incredible. It hasn't changed one bit since the story got started and I really thought it would. But the fact that this is still going strong, and that we're only one issue away from the ending, is making this all the better. At this point, the only mystery left is the true relationship between Nika and William and what the heck the Caul is and what Trillium has to do with it. Which, I guess, means that everything is still left, but it's been one hell of a ride. Can't wait to have this all collected, where I'm of the firm opinion that it'll work just as well.

No book of the week when there's only one book I'm reading.

No comments: