Friday, October 17, 2008

YES!

Yesterday morning, my newest nephew was born! He's unnamed as of this point, but he kicks ass as any baby that comes from Brother One obviously would/will.





Speaking of personal things, tomorrow I'll be running in the Duke City Marathon - but I won't be running the full thing, because of that...incident about a month ago, where my training got viciously derailed. I'll be running the half marathon, though, and I'll be kicking its ass. I've got time to run the full marathon in the future. A bunch of people will be gathered to see me cross the finish line and then we're going to get breakfast burritos to celebrate my dad's birthday. If you live in the ABQ and want to join, feel free.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

congrats! that is a beautiful baby entering a loving family.