Sunday, October 19, 2008

on half marathon-ing!

I did it! (Link to come. Got the link up and now I'm disappointed. I found myself wondering during the race whether I'd come in the top 100, and now I find that I missed it by only 2 spots! Damn!) And in the process, I ran my 500th mile in this pair of shoes, with the Nike Plus program. It's been a long time coming and I've definitely had my share of slacking, but I'm proud to say that it's my goal for 2009 to run 1,000 miles. Twice the distance in half the time. Hooray.

I like to brag.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats! I wish I had gotten to go out and see you. I've been a crappy friend as of late, but love you lots and when you run the next full marathon I will definitely come see ya.

Michael said...

Don't be silly Pammy! You're an amazing friend. :) Now get me those comics! ;)