Wednesday, August 20, 2008

on dinosaur comics.

I know it's lazy blogging, but I feel like I would be cheating the millions of readers of this blog if I didn't put some Dinosaur Comics in your life. It's on the blogroll down there to the right, but some of y'all might have never clicked on the link. And the comic today is just too good to go without. (As most [if not all] of them are.) Check it out on a regular basis, get a good laugh.

years from now folks will have forgotten ever saying "you just got schooled" and the pun in my last panel will seem really forced and weird. THIS I PREDICT

Ah, crap. Because of the small size of Blogger's default scheme (which I use) and the huge size of the Dinosaur Comics comic (because of its awesomeness), it's not really showing up in a readable format. Well, just click through. It's worth it.

Oh, and always read the alternate text. Always.

No comments: