Thursday, June 26, 2008

on fresh donuts "daily."

Hopefully this will be the first in a series. Around my town (and everywhere, really) I notice a ton of quotation marks being used in the most bizarrely inappropriate ways. I think this is because of my schooling and profession and I realize that I might be the only person on the Earth that it bothers this much, but... It bothers me. A lot. So I'm going to be carrying my digi-cam with me everywhere, trying to capture as many of them as I can. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

This is hilarious and quirky - I "approve."

Sorry - just had to do it. You were pretty much begging for it. :)

Much Love, Mindy C

Brando said...

Sloot, I wonder if given the 3 lines under the word 'daily', that maybe they're not actually quotation marks so much as "animation lines" to indicate perhaps the word 'daily' is moving about. Like an alarm clock in a comic strip..que no?

Anonymous said...

Definitely not moving. Definitely quotations.

I should know. Heh.

Michael said...

@ mindy - Thanks, that gave me a good laugh. :)

@ brando - I like the fact that you're giving these people the benefit of the doubt...but no.

@ anonymous - Might you be the one responsible for this monstrosity? ;)