Friday, April 18, 2008

on little brother.

I am now a proud owner of one of the advance copies of Cory Doctorrow's new young adult novel, Little Brother. This is another one of those perks that I was talking about, it's great to be able to work on this many different levels.

I haven't got a chance to read much of it beyond the first chapter yet, but what I have read is riveting. I can tell this is going to be good and I'll keep you briefed here as I continue the book. I plan to be done before the end of next week, but I don't plan on getting much done this weekend as my BFF is coming to town!

As soon as I finish the novel, I plan on getting it to my best student, who just so happens to be the perfect target audience for this thing, and getting him to write a review for the school paper. Perfect.

No comments: