Sunday, March 16, 2008

on madness.

Brackets came out today. I know it's been a long time since I updated and I have a ton to write about because lots has happened in the meantime but it's not going to be tonight. I have too much on my plate; I'm currently on vacation in San Antonio for the Boston Celtics game and it's been amazing thus far. Don't get me wrong, I loathe Texas, as any blue-blooded American does and should, but the River Walk was pretty right on.

I want to talk about Broken Windows and the theory encapsulated therein and, of course, I've got my picks to make and defend, in regards to the NCAA Tournament. My Zags got screwed, insofar as I don't see them getting past the second round (again...) but the Lobos jacked themselves so I see no reason to complain.

Spring Break is coming up rapidly, my students are finding me on MySpace, they're playing Glory Road on TNT and I traveled all day today; I know I have lots to write about, but it'll have to wait. Sleep is calling.

No comments: